Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Winnie the Poo

The past two days in class we have been looking over documents that were written towards the end of the Civil War. These documents included letters and or speaches written by U.S. Grant, Charles Sumner, Jefferson Davis and Abraham Lincoln. Also, last week we talked about which Winnie the Poo character each person in the class was. I think that I am like the Christopher Robin of our class. Winnie the Poo ( Mike ) and I have a deeper and more special friendship than the I have with the other kids in the class. I still have a good friendship with the other characters of our class but none of them would be able to replace the one I have with Winnie. Christopher Robin and I are similar because we are loyal, imaginative, supportive, funny, and caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment